In some circumstances or where the skin is very sensitive to the sun, UVA rays can generate pigmentary changes which go beyond redness and burns.
When to use a very high-performance sunscreen:
- If your skin tends to develop DERMATITIS or your skin is highly REACTIVE
- PIGMENT/DARK SPOTS tend to develop on your skin
- If you are taking MEDICINAL PRODUCTS that make you PHOTOSENSITIVE
- After a dermocorrective treatment (laser, hair removal, tattoos)
- After radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatments